The New Super-ingia Tariff takes Koinange by storm
Subscribers of Koinangycom network have reasons to smile after the company announced a new tariff dubbed Super-Ingia. While making the announcement from Koinange street, Koinangycom CEO Mr. Mike-whore Josef said this new tariff will be changing depending on where you are and how congested the network is.
According to details released to the press, the following are the biggest benefits of joining the Super-Ingia Tarrif.
1) Subscribers will be able to enjoy more than one call-girl at the same rate at certain times of the day.
2) Off-peak rates for call-girls will be as low as 80 cents per minute during dawn hours. Subscribers are hence adviced to pick call-girls at this hour and enjoy longer call-girl hours at cheaper rates.
3) Depending on the location of the call-girl, the tarrif will be changing. Picking up a call-girl in the sex-CBD aka Kionange street will cost a lot more than picking one in Laikipia.
4) The tarrif does not apply to outbound call-girl services. Tourists and foreign diplomats will therefore still pay the full rates for call-girls.
5) The tarrif is only applicable to sex-calls. Each SMS (Stick Mouth-Stimulation) will still cost Ksh 3.50. Services to anal-ther network will cost the usual Ksh 15.00 per minute.
6) To see the current rate on the Super-Ingia tarrif, you are required to activate your sex-info service and the current rate will be displayed on your HARDset. Please note that not all HARDsets support the sex-info service.
7) If your HARDset does not suppport the sex-info service, inorder to see your current super-ingia rate please press 010 on your hardset. The digit '1' is the big one between the two zeros.
For more information, please call the cuntomer service line on 100.